Liberty Science Center
Environmental Graphic Designer, 2007
Graphic Designer, 2005
- Design content and environmental graphics for major exhibitions, including Skyscraper!, Eat and Be Eaten, and Wonder Why.
- Design and ongoing support for building signage and wayfinding, including the design of the museum box office and exterior mural.
- Branding and signage design for 20,000 square foot classroom and laboratory space.
- Art direction of illustration and photography for exhibition graphics
- Operational graphic design support, including various forms of print collateral.
Graphic Designer, 2004
- Created designs for book covers and mechanicals
- Assisted external graphic designers with cover designs
- Tracked and cataloged seasonal cover designs
Pentagram Design, 2004
MICA / Last Gasp Books, 2003
American Visionary Arts Museum, 2001
Gallery WorkComics on the Verge
, Graphic Designer, 2003Everlasting
, Exhibition Graphic Designer, 2002-2003
BFA, Graphic Design
Maryland Institute, College of Art (MICA)